Now that I got past the design issues, I reflected on blogging itself. I find that the most challenging part of blogging is keeping up with it. I have set up several in the past and the students are all gung ho at first but then they move on to different things and the responses trickle down. I guess in the elementary school world this is more realistic than say an ongoing commercial blog. I have noticed though that often it happens there also. People get busy and don't always have time to keep updating the posts. Short term - such as this class, they can be very useful.

Comments

  1. Good point, blogs are really great for short term projects like this. And as you said, for longer term projects, it depends on the person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14 - Digital EBook Creation

Thing 37: Green Screen Fun

Thing 24-Digital Tattoo and Digital Citizenship